During all life the regular changing of hair passes for women. There are periods, when a process goes more active. At a daily loss more than one hundred hair it is necessary to talk about exceeding of natural norm of fall. By sight hair can look more thin and rare, lose brilliance.
Why does a defluxion develop for women?
For diverse reasons a pelade comes for women (and we will talk below about it), but in every special case the amount of hair bulbs is gradual diminishes, the phase of height grows short, strands badly grow and become thinner.
Psilosis for women
Early in life case of woman defluxion rarely meet from powerful defence of estrogens. But if an ailment happens nevertheless, then treatment of pelade for girls is easy enough with rapid renewal of head of hear. Why after 50 does a defluxion develop for women? Trihologs mark close connection between aging and this process of fall of hear head.
In a climacteric period the amount of estrogens diminishes in a woman organism, but the level of digidrotestesteron rises. Exactly masculine hormones weaken hair follicles and thin strands, that results in a defluxion. From a hormonal disbalance and predominance of orchidic hormone in the period of aging a pelade develops for women. At the necessary complex of measures against this negative process a problem is decided in any age.
Signs of psilosis can be most different:
– at a wash hair – if after taking a bath, you noticed greater what always falling out hairsprings, it is the first and above all sign of strong psilosis for women;
– during a dream – on the average a man sleeps 8 hours, if for this time on a pillow, you noticed an abundant psilosis, it is needed to pay attention on it;
– at combing – when you are combed, you do a massage hair follicle. Therefore if this not seasonal thinning out of head of hear, then it one of signs of defluxion;
If you began to notice falling out tufts on the comb, notice a translucent skin on a head or even high temples, then thoughtful and conduct a small test. Start a hand in the head of hear and conduct on them to the tags three times, if in your hand remained more than five, then it is a sign of psilosis.
Reasons of psilosis for women
Hair can fall out for women for many reasons:
-Failure in the hormonal system. Pregnancy, luing-ins, climax, pathology of ovaries, giperondrogia (surplus of masculine hormones) can provoke development of pelade for women. As a rule, gynaecologists appoint at a climax, giperondrogia , pathologies of ovaries alternative of gormons therapy by estrogens;
– Emotional shocks. It is impossible not to estimate deep influence of stress situations, defiant disorders of blood supply of hair bulbs and repeated increase of masculine sexual hormones;
– the Disbalance feed over is brought to violation of trophism in fabrics, surrounding hair bulbs, weaknesses of hair bar. Girls have strict diets frequent reason of pelade;
– the Use of medicinal preparations (antibiotics, cytostatics, antidepressants). Some preparations, possessing toxicness, perniciously influence on curls, depriving their forces and health;
– the Cicatrical changes of skin. A cicatrical defluxion develops after the traumas of skin of head, tuberculosis, syphilis, tumours on a head, obtrusive desire to pull up hair;
– the Inherited factor. Such defluxion meets very rarely and passed only on a maternal line.